I was really excited about this because I love Anne Rice (having read her books all throughout middle school and high school) and I also love werewolves. It took me awhile to get through because some parts really dragged with not a lot happening or it was just more of the same. But it's an interesting enough take on werewolves and I will check out the sequel(s) eventually.
Decided to do that get to know me tag!
1. Are you named after anyone?
Nope! My mom thought about naming me after Angelique from the TV show Dark Shadows, but changed her mind.
2. When was the last time you cried?
I got a little teary last night while watching Bones.
3. Do you have kids?
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I'd hope so!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
yeah I guess. I try not to be rude with it though.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
Honey Bunches of Oats. And when it's in season/Halloween - Frankenberry
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
hm, I guess their height?
9. What is your eye colour?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Well, they're two different kinds of movies. So both.
11. Favorite smells?
Lavender, rose, pumpkin, clove, oceany
12. Summer or winter?
Summer! It's part of the reason why I moved to Los Angeles.
13. Computer or television?
Computer, because I can also watch my tv shows there (and usually do)
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
When I was nine my aunt got married in England and the week before that my mom also took me to France.
15. Do you have any special talents?
I'm really quiet. Like so quiet people get startled when I "sneak" up on them and my grandma used to joke about getting a cat bell for me.
16. Where were you born?
17. What are your hobbies?
Knitting, reading, marathoning TV shows, photography
18. Do you have any pets?
Yep, one grumpy old dog.
19. Favorite movie?
I hate this question because I have so many from all different genres. But the one I've seen the most is The Rocky Horror Picture Show
20. Do you have any siblings?
Nope, only child.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A writer, mostly. Also a queen.